~Hey Guys i am officially back
My grandfather is okay now
My grandfather is okay now
He will be discharged tomorrow
I Am so touched that many of you missed me a lot 
I Am so touched that many of you missed me a lot 
Loved all ur comment and also i have replayed to them
I am giving out A trailer for season 3 please comment
also i need someone to make a banner for his story if you can make it for me then please Inform me
Now i should go b4 u guys start hitting me with chappals...I hope you like the trailer
Love marrie~
~Trailer~
Arnav singh raizada

Is confused about his feelings

For his best friend
Khushi Kumari Gupta

There is someone in his way

Or shall we say some people?

Will Arnav be able to confess his feelings?

Or will it be too late?
Will khushi make the right Choice?

Love triangles
Friendship
Memories
And
Broken hearts
Friendship isn't enough season 3 ...Coming soon

~ BANNER NEEDED~

Is confused about his feelings

For his best friend
Khushi Kumari Gupta

There is someone in his way

Or shall we say some people?

Will Arnav be able to confess his feelings?

Or will it be too late?
Will khushi make the right Choice?

Love triangles
Friendship
Memories
And
Broken hearts
Friendship isn't enough season 3 ...Coming soon

~ BANNER NEEDED~
No comments:
Post a Comment