Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Chapter 18

~ Embarrassing ~

~Arnav's Home~

Arnav:Dad ! I'm home

Arjun:Hey Son hey Khushi 

Khushi:Hi Mr.Raizada

Arjun:Come on Khushi,You know you can call me Uncle *Chuckles*

Khushi:Sorry,Its just that i'm used to it *Smiles*

Arnav:em Dad,Can Khushi stay here tonight?Pleaseee 

Arjun:Sure ! Khushi is welcomed any time!But Arnav,You two will be alone,I got to go 

Arnav:*Raises an eyebrow*Where?

Arjun:A date,See you kids later *Leaves*

Arnav:*Shook his head*Not again 

Khushi:When was the last time since you saw your mom?

Arnav:Ugh i don't know,half a year i guess,I don't really care

Khushi:But its your mom!

Arnav:But she left me and my dad for another person Khushi!!!!!

Khushi:Sorry Arnav*Looks away*

Arnav:Its Okay khushi,I shouldn't have yelled at you,Friends?

Khushi:NO!!

Arnav:W-wh-what ?!

Khushi:Best friends *Smiles*Now the last one to go upstairs is a rotten egg *Runs away*

Arnav:Oh no you didn't Khushi Gupta !!! *Runs after her*

Khushi:Ahhh

Arnav:*Catches her and they both fall on the floor*Say sorry 

Khushi:No!*Chuckles*

Arnav:*Gasp*Khushi!*Tickles her*

Khushi:Hahahaha Sto- Hahaha Ok ok Hahahaha I surrender!

Arnav:*Smirks*Say it 

Khushi:I'm sorry *Pouts*

Arnav:Thats better *Smiles*

Khushi:*Looks that Arnav is straddling her*Um *Blushes*I think you can get off me now 

Arnav:*Blushes*Y-yeah *Stands up and helps Khushi*So,I'll go and take a shower,You can do anything you want until i get out

Khushi:Okay *Smiles*

~10 minutes later*

Khushi:I need to use bathroom,Um i'm gonna use Uncle's bathroom so i don't interrupt Arnav 

*Goes Upstairs to Mr Raizada's room and opens the door to the bathroom*

Arnav:*In shower* Khushi?

Khushi:Arnav?! OMG i'm so sorry *Closes the door* Oh God Oh God 

*Lays on the bed and hides her face in the pillow

Arnav:*Comes out dressed*Khushi?

Khushi:*Hides her face more*

Arnav:*Chuckles* Khushi you didn't see me I was in the shower it has a curtin dude,

No need to hide yourself *Sits next to her*

Khushi:*Talking in the pillow*Mphmphmhmmmp (It's embarrassing)

Arnav:I can't hear you Khushi 

Khushi:Muhh ummmhh!! (Go awayyy!!!)

Arnav:*Smirks*I know I'm awesome you don't need to repeat that 

Khushi:Muhph!(Jerk)

Arnav:Khushi talk to me like a human please *Whines*

Khushi:mmmhhh (Nooo!!)

Arnav:Alright! *Picks her up in bridal style*

Khushi:What the!*Hides her face in Arnav's Arm* Arnav!!!!

Arnav:I'm taking you downstairs

Khushi:Arnaaavvv *Whines*

Arnav:*Smirks*I know you LOVE To say my name but i'm taking you downstairs anyway! *Smiles*

Khushi:*Glares at Arnav*

Arnav:*Drops Khushi on the couch* There you go 

Khushi:*Rolls her eyes*So,Why did you brought me here?

Arnav:* Shrugs*Let's watch a movie 

Khushi:Fine

Arnav:Fine 

Khushi:Good!

Arnav:Good!

Khushi:So are we good?

Arnav:We are SO good !

Khushi:Toothy grin*Okay So what are we going to watch?

Arnav:Um i donno,What time is it?

Khushi:*Looks at Clock* 8:00

Arnav:*Scratches the back of his neck*WOah ,This day has been really slow 

Khushi:I know *Sighs*

Arnav:*Grabs a magazine*Woah 

Khushi:What is it?

Arnav:Sanaya irani is SO HOT !

Khushi:*Rolls her eyes*Really Arnav?Really?

Arnav:*Smirks*Jealous?

Khushi :In your dreams ! Any way Barun Sobti is Waayy hotter than you pal

Arnav:Pal? Really Khushi ? Really?

Khushi:*Shouts*REALLY!

Arnav:*Puts his hand in the surrender pose* Okay, Don't bite me Miss Sunshine 

Khushi:*Laughs*You Are Such a Dork!!

Arnav:*Cocky grin* A hot dork 

Khushi:Whatever Arnav lets just watch a movie

Arnav:What about Harry potter?

Khushi:No ,Lets watch the lion king *Smiles*

Arnav:Nooo! *Dramatic*

Khushi:Fine,Lets watch um 10 things i hate about you?

Arnav:Let's Better watch a scary movie 

Khushi:Why

Arnav:Because they are cool *duh tone*

Khushi:*Mobile Rings*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Clarifying some stuff 
  • Arnav's Mom Left Arnav and his dad for another guy                                                                                    
  • Khushi's dad died when she was young Her Mom Moved on                                                               
  • The guy khushi's mom is with is not nice to her thats why she doesn't like him Her thoughts is that her mom is replacing her dad                                                                                 
  • Sheetal,Abhay,Sheena,dev i still haven't told who is nice or who is evil that is something you guys will have to find out your self                                                                                                
  • Please guys be patient i know you want them to kiss and be together but please guys they need to understand their feeling correctly ... Please understand 
You guys can ask me anything that bothers you i will be more than happy to clarify them :)
and Thanks for commenting everyone it means alot 

16 comments:

  1. great update
    lol she walked in on him on the shower
    ooo i wonder what movie they will watch and who is calling her
    update soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will get answers to your questions soon .....

      as i will be updating :)

      Also thanks for commenting it means alot

      Love marrie xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

      Delete
  2. wonderful update!! hehe, khushi walk on arnav while he was in bathroom, but there was a curtain in between!! haha!! loved the update!! even I am not sure yet, who is really the nice one, sheetal,sheena, or dev? hummm...

    --Arshi_fan123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe i know right :D I too loved that part :P

      Also next update is all arshi So no Dev,sheena or

      sheetal....Even though a bit of abhay is there

      Thanks for commenting it means alot

      Love marrie xoxoxoxoxoxox

      Delete
  3. awsm update......
    -hiba...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting dear

      Love marrie Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  4. u r reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... awesome.................thanks for a wonderful update...........pls update quick..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i Am updating in some time :)

      I am glad you like my story and thanks for commenting dear :)

      Love marrie xoxoxoxoxoxox

      Delete
  5. Realy marrie? Really?
    Sanaya Irani is HOT and Khushi is jealous and Barun Sobti is hotter than Arnav

    TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    great update continue soon..... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes really Jainmol really ;)......

      *Is that your real name?Sorry if this is a stupid question*

      I love both of em....Barun and Arnav ;)

      Love all your comments ;)

      Thanks for commenting yaar i will be updating soon :)

      Love marrie xoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
    2. no my real name is dana :D

      Delete
    3. lolz okay dana thanks for commenting :P :P

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Awww you really want the update dont you :)

      I will be updating soon dear dont worry :)

      Thanks for commenting...... Again :P

      Love marrie

      Delete
  7. hey marrie.......plssss update soooooooooon
    _hiba_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am updating real soon Hiba dont worry dear

      i wont make you guys wait too long :P

      Also thanks for commenting...Again :P

      Love marrie xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete