
~Healing kisses~
~Next Morning~
Khushi: *Wakes up* (Um.....This pillow is really comfy but a bit hard)
*Looks at her pillow and sees that its Arnav*
Arnav: *Sees Khushi on his chest and he has his arms around her* Good morning sunshine *Smiles*
Khushi: *Blushes* Good morning *Smiles* So what time is it?
Arnav: *Looks at the clock* Its 7:00 so we have an hour to get ready
Khushi: *Jumps out of bed* Let's go sleepyhead!! Let's get some breakfast
Arnav: *Buries his head in the pillow* You know i'm not a morning person khushi
Khushi: *Giggles* But i am *Pushes his covers off * Come on!
Arnav:*Sighs* Alright i'm coming *gets out of the bed*
Khushi:Finally,Now let's----- *Trips and falls over something*
Arnav: *Runs to her* Khushi are you okay?Did you hurt?Do you need something----
Khushi: *Giggles* I'm okay Arnav i just fell on your song book *Grabs the book* I wonder--
Arnav: *takes the book away from her* oh no you aren't going to read it
Khushi: *pouts* Why?
Arnav: *Avoids her pout* Because....because...Because i say so
Khushi:Arnav that's the lamest excuse someone has ever said
Arnav:Well....em...L-Lets go to eat,I am so hungry,Yeah breakfast is important
*Goes downstairs talking to himself*
Khushi:I'll drop the subject ......for now *giggles and follows Arnav*
Arnav:So what do you want to eat? *opens the fridge*
Khushi:What do you have?
Arnav:Mmmm *looks in* Apple pie, Butter , Jelly ,berries....That's it
Khushi:I think ....I'll have the Apple pie
Arnav:Apple pie it is *Gives her a piece* I want a peanut butter jelly sammich "sandwich*
Khushi:I'll help you *Stands up and hits her Face on the cupboard* OUCH!
Arnav:*Turns Around and chuckles* Khushi,You are clumsier than ever today
Khushi:*Rubs her forehead* Shut up,It hurts
Arnav:*Chuckles and goes where she is* Tell me where it hurts *Smiles*
Khushi:My forehead and my mouth
Arnav:your Mouth?...Maybe it is for talking way too much
Khushi:*glares at him*
Arnav:Okay, Don't kill me.....I know how you will feel better *Smiles*
Khushi:*Smiles hopefully*How?
Arnav:Healing kisses
Khushi:*Confused*Healing kisses?Are you serious?*rubs her forehead*
Arnav:*Serious* Yeah,Remember when we were little and they kissed us where it hurt?
Khushi:* Narrows her eyes* We were 5 and That was a lie
Arnav:Really Khushi?Really?
Khushi:Really Arnav!Really!
Arnav:*Kisses softly and tenderly on her forehead*
Khushi:*Shocked because she feels sooo much better*
Arnav:How do you feel? *Smirks*
Khushi:* Dumbfounded*.....Better *Smiles*
Arnav:So where was the other place that hurts?
Khushi:*Blushes* My mouth...But you are NOT going to kiss me Mister!!
Arnav:Really khushi? *Makes her lose herself in his eyes* Really?
Khushi:R-really Arnav Really?
Arnav:*Gets closer to Khushi* Because sometimes I've heard that kisses make you feel better *Smiles*
Khushi:I-I Don't think so *Their noses are touching*
Arnav:yeah maybe you are right *Turns around and goes to the fridge*
Khushi:*Startled and mumbles* What just happened?
Arnav:(I wanted to kiss her so badly....But i can't...Not Now)*Sighs*
~With Sheena and Dev~
Dev:Are you sure about doing this?
Sheena:Absolutely! My plan is Foolproof
Dev:*Rolls his eyes* Yeah sure,Thats what you said the last time and that's why we had to move
Sheena:But this plan is for a good cause *Smiles*
Dev:You are lucky i believe you
Sheena:*kisses his cheek*I know i am,Now lets go that Abhay is waiting for us to start the master plan
Dev:*Blushes*Um...Yeah sure

Hey guys I got No comments for my last update :( :( Its so unfair yaar you guys Just read and go :'(
Please comment also I have some questions for you all :P :P Thought to try something new :D
- Did you like the update?
- Favorite part? .......If Any?
- Did you like the new banner *It is temporary,I will use this until the official one is made :) *
- Do you think sheena's Plan is Good or evil?
- Predictions??
Liked? I loved the update!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was umm... Yea duh when the almost kissed and when khushi said hmm this pillow is soft but hard..
The banner is ok but make a more creative one plz
Sheena plan is evil I think
I think that Arnav will find out the plan!!
Arshiforeverlv
I loooooovvvvvveeeeee the beginning that's my fave part and I hope Arnav confesses his love towards Khushi soon <3 :* ({})
ReplyDeleteMy fave part is when ArShi wake jp and Khushi says "this pillow is soft but a bit hard":D and the ALMOST KISS <3<3 love your story arshi137/marrie.Hope Arnav confesses his love for Khushi soon!xx
ReplyDeleteNice update! Please continue soon! sheen and dev what are they upto!
ReplyDelete