

~Rhyming~
~Next day At School~
Arnav: *Walks in* Hey Guys
Akash:Hey Man
Anjali:Hey Arnav,What's Up?
Arnav:Nothing much...*Looks around* Where is Khushi?
Anjali:I Dunno,I thought you knew
Arnav:I Don't! I Haven't seen her since she broke up with...Raichand *Angry*
Anjali:Call her
Arnav:Good Idea *Smiles and dials her number*
Khushi:Hello?
Arnav:Hey KHUSHI!!
Khushi:*Giggles* Hey Arnav
Arnav:I am sad *Fake sniffs*
Khushi:Why is That? *Concerned*
Arnav::You're Not in class!
Khushi:*Whines* I'm Sick
Arnav:What an ick
Khushi:*Suspicious* Are you rhyming?
Arnav:Also I'm smiling
Khushi:*Rolls her eyes* Cut it off
Arnav:You are rough
Khushi:You don't make sense *Frustrated*
Arnav:But I do Know how to fence *Chuckles*
Khushi:Stop it...NOW
Arnav:Holy Cow *Sarcastic*
Khushi:Really Arnav?Really?
Arnav:At least my name isn't Willy !!
Khushi:Right now I Want to hit you sooo Hard!! *Mad voice*
Arnav:Is This War?
Khushi:*Confused* What are you talking about?
Arnav:ASR OUT *Hangs up the phone*
Anjali:What was that?
Arnav:*Smirks* Pushing Khushi's Button
Anjali:*smiles* I Have to go, see ya *Leaves*
Akash:*Walks in* Hey man,Have you heard about the talent show?
Arnav:Talent show?
Akash:Yeah next friday there is going to be a talent show and
you can register yourself and you can sing,Act or whatever else
Arnav:Awesome!! Are you going to register?
Akash:I Can't i'll be in Atlanta on Friday as I'm going to visit my family.
Arnav:Alright,But I'll register
Akash:Good luck dude * Handshake*
Arnav:Let's see *Reads the registering foam*Name?...Khushi gupta
*Smirks*
~With Sheena and abhay~
Sheena:What the Hell? Why did you do it? WHY?!
I TOLD YOU NOT to break up with her YET!!
Abhay:Look 1,Khushi is a nice person,She doesn't deserve being used
like this and 2 I know you wanted Arnav But guess what?
He WILL NEVER like Ya
Sheena:Shut up!! Who told you about My plan?
Abhay:Its so obvious,Just Get over him,Just like Sheetal did
and Like I Got over you
Sheena:I am not like my little "Perfect"Sister okay?
Abhay:Why do you hate her so much??
Sheena:I Don't Hate her...
Abhay:Then what is it?
Sheena:*Sighs* We used to be really close before but...
My parents always praised her and ignored me,I felt like nobody liked me ..
Abhay:*Hugs her*Sheen,I know someone who is head over heels for you
*smiles*
Sheena:*Scoffs* You?
Abhay:*Chuckles* No,Dev
Sheena:*Shocked*D-De-Dev?
Abhay: He is obviously in love with you Idiot,He never leave your side
and supports you in almost everything,
Don't you see?He even came With you to this city
Sheena:*Speechless*
Abhay:*Chuckles*I think My Job here is done,I'll go check out Piya
she is HOT *leaves*
~At Khushi's House~
Arnav:Knock Knock
Khushi:*Coughs*Hey Arnav
Arnav:*Come in*Hey Khushi,How do you feel?
Khushi:Terrible,I'm tired and dizzy
Arnav:I told you when it rained that you would get sick but did you listen
to me?..Nooo
Khushi:SHUT UP
Arnav:And Kiss me *chuckles*
Khushi:Orianthi Arnav?realllyyy?
Arnav: At Least my name isnt-
Khushi:ARN-Aaachooo
Arnav:Now you have to drink your medicine Miss *Chuckles*
Khushi:*Whines*Do I have to?
Arnav:*Nods*Yup
Khushi:*Mocks*Okay MOM Ji
Arnav:Where is your mom by the way?
Khushi:Out of country
Arnav:*Frowns*So you are alone by yourself?
Khushi:*Nods*Yep
Arnav:*Take out his phone and dials a number*
Khushi:What are you doing?*lifts an eyebrow*
Arnav:Calling my dad to tell him I'm sleeping here until your Mom comes back
Khushi:WHAT ?! *Takes his phone* NO Way
Arnav:Why?
Khushi:Because...Because I can't ask you for it...its too much
Arnav:Khushi*Looks at her seriously and uses his charm*
If you get worse,I am going to feel really guilty, Do we really want that?*pouts*
Khushi:*Gets lost in his eyes** Shook her head*
Arnav:Exactly *snatches the phone back and dials the Number*
~Some minutes later~
Arnav:*hangs up* So Khushi *Looks at her and realizes*
Have you been crying ? *worried*
Khushi:What ? *High voice* NO pfft Of Course not
Arnav:*Stares at her with I-Can-See-though-you look*
Khushi:*Breaks down*M-My M-mom and A-Abhay I-I ..
Arnav:*hugs her*It's Okay Khushi *kisses her forehead*
Khushi:*Calms down*Arnav? *Hugs him back and stays in his embrace*
Arnav:Ummm..?
Khushi:Why do you usually act as if you don't care about people?
Arnav:*Looks at her* Why'd you ask?
Khushi:*shrugs* I don't know,...Its a good question
Arnav:*Sighs*Sometimes it hides your feeling so nobody can hurt you,
And I only care about a few people...
Khushi:*Yawns*You should open your heart a bit Arnav *Yawns*
Arnav:* Whispers* I Already have...Go to sleep Khushi *holds her closer*
Khushi:Will you sing me a lullaby? *Smiles and closes her eyes*
Arnav:Sure *Chuckles*
Khushi:Okay...*Starts getting asleep*
Arnav:*Sings* You are my sunshine,My only sunshine,
You make me happy when skies are grey,
You'll never know dear How much I Love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away
Khushi:*Asleep*
Arnav:*Smiles*Sweet dreams sunshine
*Kisses her forhead and carries her upstairs*
Khushi:*Sleep talking* Arnav
Arnav:*Chuckles and please her on her bed* Good night
*Closes the door behind him and his phone rings*
Hello?Hi dad...No I haven't told her ,I will but not now,Alright.Bye

~Next day At School~
Arnav: *Walks in* Hey Guys
Akash:Hey Man
Anjali:Hey Arnav,What's Up?
Arnav:Nothing much...*Looks around* Where is Khushi?
Anjali:I Dunno,I thought you knew
Arnav:I Don't! I Haven't seen her since she broke up with...Raichand *Angry*
Anjali:Call her
Arnav:Good Idea *Smiles and dials her number*
Khushi:Hello?
Arnav:Hey KHUSHI!!
Khushi:*Giggles* Hey Arnav
Arnav:I am sad *Fake sniffs*
Khushi:Why is That? *Concerned*
Arnav::You're Not in class!
Khushi:*Whines* I'm Sick
Arnav:What an ick
Khushi:*Suspicious* Are you rhyming?
Arnav:Also I'm smiling
Khushi:*Rolls her eyes* Cut it off
Arnav:You are rough
Khushi:You don't make sense *Frustrated*
Arnav:But I do Know how to fence *Chuckles*
Khushi:Stop it...NOW
Arnav:Holy Cow *Sarcastic*
Khushi:Really Arnav?Really?
Arnav:At least my name isn't Willy !!
Khushi:Right now I Want to hit you sooo Hard!! *Mad voice*
Arnav:Is This War?
Khushi:*Confused* What are you talking about?
Arnav:ASR OUT *Hangs up the phone*
Anjali:What was that?
Arnav:*Smirks* Pushing Khushi's Button
Anjali:*smiles* I Have to go, see ya *Leaves*
Akash:*Walks in* Hey man,Have you heard about the talent show?
Arnav:Talent show?
Akash:Yeah next friday there is going to be a talent show and
you can register yourself and you can sing,Act or whatever else
Arnav:Awesome!! Are you going to register?
Akash:I Can't i'll be in Atlanta on Friday as I'm going to visit my family.
Arnav:Alright,But I'll register
Akash:Good luck dude * Handshake*
Arnav:Let's see *Reads the registering foam*Name?...Khushi gupta
*Smirks*
~With Sheena and abhay~
Sheena:What the Hell? Why did you do it? WHY?!
I TOLD YOU NOT to break up with her YET!!
Abhay:Look 1,Khushi is a nice person,She doesn't deserve being used
like this and 2 I know you wanted Arnav But guess what?
He WILL NEVER like Ya
Sheena:Shut up!! Who told you about My plan?
Abhay:Its so obvious,Just Get over him,Just like Sheetal did
and Like I Got over you
Sheena:I am not like my little "Perfect"Sister okay?
Abhay:Why do you hate her so much??
Sheena:I Don't Hate her...
Abhay:Then what is it?
Sheena:*Sighs* We used to be really close before but...
My parents always praised her and ignored me,I felt like nobody liked me ..
Abhay:*Hugs her*Sheen,I know someone who is head over heels for you
*smiles*
Sheena:*Scoffs* You?
Abhay:*Chuckles* No,Dev
Sheena:*Shocked*D-De-Dev?
Abhay: He is obviously in love with you Idiot,He never leave your side
and supports you in almost everything,
Don't you see?He even came With you to this city
Sheena:*Speechless*
Abhay:*Chuckles*I think My Job here is done,I'll go check out Piya
she is HOT *leaves*
~At Khushi's House~
Arnav:Knock Knock
Khushi:*Coughs*Hey Arnav
Arnav:*Come in*Hey Khushi,How do you feel?
Khushi:Terrible,I'm tired and dizzy
Arnav:I told you when it rained that you would get sick but did you listen
to me?..Nooo
Khushi:SHUT UP
Arnav:And Kiss me *chuckles*
Khushi:Orianthi Arnav?realllyyy?
Arnav: At Least my name isnt-
Khushi:ARN-Aaachooo
Arnav:Now you have to drink your medicine Miss *Chuckles*
Khushi:*Whines*Do I have to?
Arnav:*Nods*Yup
Khushi:*Mocks*Okay MOM Ji
Arnav:Where is your mom by the way?
Khushi:Out of country
Arnav:*Frowns*So you are alone by yourself?
Khushi:*Nods*Yep
Arnav:*Take out his phone and dials a number*
Khushi:What are you doing?*lifts an eyebrow*
Arnav:Calling my dad to tell him I'm sleeping here until your Mom comes back
Khushi:WHAT ?! *Takes his phone* NO Way
Arnav:Why?
Khushi:Because...Because I can't ask you for it...its too much
Arnav:Khushi*Looks at her seriously and uses his charm*
If you get worse,I am going to feel really guilty, Do we really want that?*pouts*
Khushi:*Gets lost in his eyes** Shook her head*
Arnav:Exactly *snatches the phone back and dials the Number*
~Some minutes later~
Arnav:*hangs up* So Khushi *Looks at her and realizes*
Have you been crying ? *worried*
Khushi:What ? *High voice* NO pfft Of Course not
Arnav:*Stares at her with I-Can-See-though-you look*
Khushi:*Breaks down*M-My M-mom and A-Abhay I-I ..
Arnav:*hugs her*It's Okay Khushi *kisses her forehead*
Khushi:*Calms down*Arnav? *Hugs him back and stays in his embrace*
Arnav:Ummm..?
Khushi:Why do you usually act as if you don't care about people?
Arnav:*Looks at her* Why'd you ask?
Khushi:*shrugs* I don't know,...Its a good question
Arnav:*Sighs*Sometimes it hides your feeling so nobody can hurt you,
And I only care about a few people...
Khushi:*Yawns*You should open your heart a bit Arnav *Yawns*
Arnav:* Whispers* I Already have...Go to sleep Khushi *holds her closer*
Khushi:Will you sing me a lullaby? *Smiles and closes her eyes*
Arnav:Sure *Chuckles*
Khushi:Okay...*Starts getting asleep*
Arnav:*Sings* You are my sunshine,My only sunshine,
You make me happy when skies are grey,
You'll never know dear How much I Love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away
Khushi:*Asleep*
Arnav:*Smiles*Sweet dreams sunshine
*Kisses her forhead and carries her upstairs*
Khushi:*Sleep talking* Arnav
Arnav:*Chuckles and please her on her bed* Good night
*Closes the door behind him and his phone rings*
Hello?Hi dad...No I haven't told her ,I will but not now,Alright.Bye


Hey Guys what's Up?...Sorry I didn't update for 2 days Actually I was sick
...
...
But I am back now :) Now the questions
- What do you think Arnav is talking about with his Dad?

- Lolz I know you hate questions like this
but What If I finish the story till the end of this week??
- Did you like the update?

- Favorite Part?

~Marrie~
Hi
ReplyDeleteI think Arnav was talking about khushi and telling her he likes/loves her
Don't finish the story in a week ?
I loved the update
Favorite part was when Arnav said sweet dreams sunshine.
Arshiforeverlv
Favorite part was when Arnav said
That he will tell that he love khushi !
ReplyDeleteNo, U r not going to end this story do u get that plz plz plz This story is Awesome why are u ending ?
Please dont end this story in a week :(
ReplyDeleteDana
They were talking about Arnav and his love towards Khushi and Fave part was at ~Khushi's Home~:)
ReplyDelete