Sunday, 7 April 2013

Chapter 19


~Sunshine and hell~

Khushi:*Phone rings* *Checks ID* Abhay?

Arnav:* Raises an eyebrow*

Abhay:Hi Khushi

Khushi:Did you call me finally to talk about whatever happened that i don't know about?

Abhay:Well yeah,Kind of

Khushi:So,What is it?

Abhay:Well,I'm Sorry

Khushi:Why?

Abhay:Because i thought you liked Arnav and i talked without thinking,I'm Sorry

Khushi:Its okay*Whispers* Gotta go bye * Hangs up*

Arnav:Khushi?What happened?

Khushi:Well *Frowns*I'm Confused

Arnav:He broke up with you Didn't he ?!?!?!?! I'm going to kill him * Brings up his fist*

Khushi:Calm down Arnav,It's Okay ,We didn't break up.

Arnav:But--

Khushi:*Glares at him*

Arnav:Fine *Disappointed*

Khushi:So,What happened with sheetal?

Arnav:Um....*looks away*

Khushi:*Looks At Arnav*Arnav what is it?

Arnav:Sheetal and i are Over

Khushi:*Shrieks*What?Why didn't you tell me?

Arnav:Because.....I don't know,I didn't want to talk about it

Khushi:Did you....*Looks down*Like her?

Arnav:Not really,I mean she was really nice but i never like-liked her *Sighs*

Khushi:Well......Let's watch the scary movie *Grins*

Arnav:*Smiles* Of Course

Khushi:Hey remember our tradition?

Arnav:*Rolls his eyes*How can i forget it?

Khushi:I'll go grab the ice cream *Smiles and leaves*

Arnav:I will put the movie on

Khushi:*Comes back with baskets of ice cream...Gives an ice cream Bowl*

Arnav:This is cloud nice *Eats ice cream*

Khushi:I Agree *Kisses the ice cream*

Arnav:*Looks at her weirdly*What are you doing?

Khushi:Kissing the ice cream.... It's like kissing Edward cullen

Arnav:*Rolls his eyes*What the hell sunshine

Khushi:*Starts laughing* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Arnav:*Moves his finger around his head making the crazy sigh*

Khushi:*Stops Laughing*Its just that you said sunshine and hell in the same sentence *Giggles*

Arnav:*Chuckles*Yeah right

Khushi:By the way why do you call me Sunshine?I know it's been years But i was just Wondering

*Looks questionably at Arnav*

Arnav:*Smirks*Well because- * Interrupted but the Tv* Oh the movie started

Khushi:Oh yeah * Forgets about what Arnav was going to tell her*

~An Hour later~

Khushi:*Hugs the pillow terrified*

Arnav:* Scowls at the pillow* Hmph (That could have been me)

Khushi:*Shrieks*Arnav you scared me

Arnav:*Chuckles*So?

Khushi:*Frowns* Don't "So" Me you know i freak out easily

Arnav:*Laughs a bit*Khushi you know if you are scared you can use me as a Pillow right?* Raises an eyebrow*

Khushi:*Smiles*You now what?.............NO! *Giggles*

Arnav:*Frowns*Suit yourself but *Scary voice* When you can't sleep tonight...

And evil things arose from Death to your bed...*Smiles* Don't call me

Khushi:* Gulps and shake a bit*F-fine

Arnav:Fine

Khushi:good

Arnav:Good

Khushi:So we're good?

Arnav:I am,But not you *Snorts*

 Khushi: Hmph

~IMPORTANT~


Me:No Arnav i told you i won't*Looks away*

Arnav:Agghhhh why Marrie *Irritated*

Arnav - iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon Fan Art
Khushi:Come on marrie stop being so stubborn

Me:haaww you guys are so not nice i wont tell em They will get sad

Khushi:its okay marrie not  everything in life is easy...Dont be sad


Arnav:Ugh fine i will tell

Payal:*Comes running* Nahi mein battaoo please please

Arnav:What the- payal First off all its not a good news and second your not even in the story


Payal:That so unfair even akash is in there *Pouts and walks away*

Arnav:So where were we?

Khushi:Arnav Marrie ran away *Pouts*

Arnav:Okay i will tell  ....Guys marrie is going away on day after tomorrow for a whole week....

Her grandfather has a heart operation and she has to be there for him.....



Khushi:Also that she is thankful for your comments she will be hopefully posting tomorrow

Arnav:Khushi lets go have some Cream coffee

Khush:*Hold his hand*Sure But this time no almost kiss :P

Arnav:If you want we can make it a proper one *Winks*











Khushi:*Blushes*Leave that to Marrie okay

Arshi:Bye Guys*Leaves*

1 comment:

  1. Loved ur story just wish the update was longer !!!

    ReplyDelete