~ That's so Arnav~
~ Khushi's house~
Khushi:Breathe khushi breathe...It is just a date....With Abhay Raichand the hottest guy in whole school
*Phone rings* Aggghhhh Dang stupid phone*Picks it up* Hello?
Lavarnya:Hey Khush,Whats up?Ready for your date?
Khushi:NOooo!! I am Really Nervous
Lavarnya:*Smirks*Easy girl,Just Relax,So...What are you wearing for tonight
khushi:The black dress i bought with you guys last month
Lavarnya: EXCELLENT!!!!!
Khushi:Yeah....You are really enthusiastic right?
Lavarnya:Um...Yeah...i gotta go now khush,Talk to you later
Khushi:Bye *hungs up*
~With lavarnya~
La:That was close Anj
Anjal:Yeah......So what is she wearing?
La:The black dress we bought from Edie-O Last month
Anjali:Awesome.....Now we just have to call Arnav to know what he is wearing
La:I will call him *Dials Arnavs number*
Arnav:*Picks up* Hello?
La:Hey Arnav whats up?
Arnav:Hey la,I am just getting ready for my date...I am kindda nervous
La:*Mumbles to herself*Just wait and watch Arnav you are gonna get much more Nervous tonight
Arnav:Huh?Did you say something la...I dint get it?
La:Nothing ,So what are you wearing tonight?
Arnav:I dont know yet,Why are you asking?
La:Emmm....I thought to help you ....i recommend you to wear
your white shirt with a black coat and yeah no Ties...Gotta go bye *Hungs up*
Arnav:*Looking at his phone confused*Thanks,....I Guess *Leaves to get ready*
~With la~
Anj:Pfft he almost caught you
La:I Know right!.....i Bet Arnav is gonna wear what i told him to *Giggles*
Anj:*Giggles*Yeah me too,Anyway lets hope that everything works tonight
~The Date~
Abhay:Woah You look HOT ^His suit^
Khushi:*Smiles and Feeling a bit Awkward*Thanks Abhay ^Her dress^
Abhay:So do you like this Restaurant?
Khushi:Yeah its Awesome
Abhay:*Fixes his hair*Like me
Khushi:*Giggles* That's so Arnav
Abhay:What?
Khushi:Uh..Nothing
Abhay:Okay *Looks Around*Hey aren't those people Arnav and sheetal ?
Khushi:*Eyes wide* What??Where??
Abhay:Lets say hi *Waves to them*Hey chad,Hey sheetal
Sheetal :*Comes there with chad*Hey Abhay,Hey Khushi *Smiles* ~Her Dress~
Arnav:*Looks first at Abhay*Hey Dude *Then looks at Khushi*
Khushi:*smiling as the wind blew her hair*
Arnav:Hi K-Kh-Khushi You look Be-Beautiful *Smiles and blushes but no one notices it* ~His Clothes~
Khushi:Thanks Arnav You dont look bad yourself *Smiles*
Sheetal:We are sitting over there *Points to a table* So see you guys later *Leaves with Arnav*
~Ten minutes later~
Arnav:*Sees Khushi Laughing with Abhay*
Sheetal:So Arnav what are you going to order
Arnav:Umm i don't know yet *Starts drinking A LOT OF WATER *
~With khushi~
Khushi:*Laughs*That was a good Joke *Looks at Arnav and he is drinking alot of water*Ohh No
Abhay:Whats Wrong?
Khushi:I....*Lies*Forget to text my mother and tell her i am here with you
Abhay:Oh okay then Text her
Khushi:Sure *Texts Arnav*
~Texts~
K:Arnav Quit drinking water your Gonna explode! Don't Drown yourself please
A:Lol,Kay i will
K:So why are you Nervous?
A:Why should i be Nervous
K:Cuz ur drinking alot of water and you only do that when your nervous
A:I am Nervous cuz....em....I dont really know the reason but i dont want sheetal to notice that i am nervous
K:Lol Drinking water is not a solution
A:I Know but really i am not sure why i am nervous ...I hope i find out soon
K:Kay Gotta go Bye =)
A:Bye (=
Arnav:*Smiles*
Khushi:*Smiles**Looks at Abhay*Omg!You ordered a chocolate cake
Abhay:Yeah its my favourite
Khushi:*Giggles**Mumbles*Thats so Arnav
Abhay:What?Did you say something?
Khushi:Nothing....So your cake looks Delicious *About to take a piece of his cake*
Abhay:*Stops her*What are you doing?
Khushi:Taking a piece of your cake?
Abhay:If you want some then just tell me *Cuts a small piece of his cake and puts in Khushis plate*There you go
Khushi:*Disappointed*Thanks....
With Arnav
Arnav:*Thinking*I dont really know why i am so nervous,I am nervous since i saw khushi tonight....
But i am not nervous about her....or am i ?
P.s: Guys the title aka the line *Thats so Arnav* Means that Arnav does stuff like that .....
My friend asked me meaning of the title :P Khushi baby not everyone is like your arnav :P
love marrie~
No comments:
Post a Comment