Friday, 29 March 2013

Chapter 14


~The Wall~

Lavarnya:Yay! Everyone is here

Arnav:La?

Lavarnya:Yeah?

Arnav:Why are you wearing a cape?I thought you were over the wizard games when we were 14

*Rises eyebrows*

Lavarnya:*Giggles*I dont know what you are talking about *Looks here and there whistling*

Arnav:Come on la,I know you wear this cape to play "Relationship wizard"  Or other dumb stuff

Lavarnya:Jeez,cant i wear my cape without trying to be a relationship wizard?

Anyway why is your hair purple?

Arnav:Ask Khushi*Chuckles*

Lavarnya:*Smirks*

Arnav:Lavarnya.....*Worried expression* Dont you dare !

Lavarnya:You LIKE her

Arnav:No i don't

Lavarnya:Admit it Arnav you like Khu-

Sheetal:*walks in*Hey guys Whats going on here?

Lavarnya:Nothing *Smiles*

Arnav:*Gives La a Dont-you-dare look* Nothing sheetal

Nk:*Looks at Lavarnya and give her The-Look *

Lavarnya:*Shrugs*So where's Khushi?

Nk:She went outside to great Abhay

Arnav:ABhay!!What is he doing here ?!

Lavarnya:Khushi invited him.Is there a Problem?

Arnav:No....Not at all *Frowns*

Khushi:*Comes in with Abhay*Heey people so everybody is here....Lets have some fun :)

Abhay:Sounds good

Arnav:*Rolls eyes*This is going to be so much fun *Sarcastic*

Nk:So what should we order to eat? i'm starving

Khushi:What about some Chinese food?

Arnav:I say we order Pizza

Khushi:Chinese

Arnav:Pizza

Khushi:Chinese!

Arnav:Pizz-

Nk:Oh Shut up,we will order Burgers ...im going to kitchen to get some plates

Sheetal:I will help *Follows Nk to the kitchen*Do they always fight like this?

Nk:Yeah but sometimes its worse *Chuckles*I mean one week they are normal

and the next well they are flir-Fighting with their good's and fine's Its kind of a routine

Sheetal:*Half-Smiles*I get it,so is Arnav?I mean how is he known at school ?yu know reputation and all ?

Nk:*Chuckles*Well he is the heartthrob but unlike other assholes,He dates the girls he likes

and dates the girl for a good  Amount of time,He doesn't do the date and dump thing,He is a nice guy

Sheetal:*Smiles*Good to hear that,So has every girl fallen for him ?

Nk:*Frowns*Yeah,Except For Khushi because they are like sibling *Trying to convince her* and other few girls

Sheetal:Okay,Thanks for telling me *Gives him a big smile*

Nk:Sure,no problem

~Back in the living rom~

Arnav:*Huffing*

Khushi:Why are you so mad?

Arnav:*Glares at her*You know why

Khushi:I cant believe that you are mad because we arent going to eat pizza *Rolls eyes*

Arnav:*Rolls eyes* Its not that khushi

Khushi:Whatever

Abhay:Hey so what are we going to do ?

Arnav:*Glares at Abhay*

Khushi:I donno*Sees Arnav glaring* Arnav are you  thinking about the wall?

Arnav:*Looks at khushi* Maybe?

Khushi:Creating an imaginary wall doesnt help Arnav *Smiles*

Arnav:It does help to avoid someone i dont like...I put his or her name on my banned wall.....

It helps me to know how to avoid that SOMEONE *Smirks*

Khushi:*Giggles*Your crazy Raizada but why do you care anyway,

Its not like Abhay and me are going to marry

Arnav:*Looks seriously at Khushi*Because Khushi *Sighs*

I do care about you, don't want anybody hurting you,Specially this Guy

Khushi:*Blushes*Aww Arnav You are so sweet sometimes

Arnav:*Grins*I have my moments

Abhay:*Comes back*what are you guys talking about?

Arshi :Nothing

2 comments: