Sunday, 5 May 2013

Happy Note :)





Hey guys


So you saw the End


Will Khushi And Arnav see each other again?


Will they remember each other?


Will their Love remain the same?


Well...


Who Knows right?


But Guess what?


THERE IS A SQUEAL COMING!!!!!!


You really thought I would Leave you hanging there?


Now way I am not that evil XD 


You people Inspire me so If you have any idea Just send me a private message ;)


The squeal will come out On 19/5/13


But ...If all of you comment ...Including the silent readers


I will Give Out TWO Trailers TongueTongue And Might even Give the Squeal Earlier Wink


So its upto you guys Wink 


Keep Smiling Smile


Love marrie


2 comments:

  1. hey it is SARUN_123!! i had to use my friend's account! Please please write the sequel soon!! LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeyyyyy I am sooooo happy I can't thank u enough thank u soo much I love u for this a sequel ahhh I am like sooo happy thank u again just can't tell you how much I love this story thank u soo much I know I said it a thousand times but still it's not enough for all the hard work u put into this awesome story I love the idea of giving us some sneak peeks of the new sequel plzzz give it early and Plz TELL US iF THE SEQUEL WILL BE ON THIS BLOG OR A NEW BLOG!!!!!!!

    Arshiforeverlv

    ReplyDelete